Tuesday, September 18, 2012

1994 Sneakers

| | 2 comments

    These sneakers are older than me! I discovered them yesterday by accident while searching through some old shoes in the garage (I was clearly bored). My mom told me she wore them while pregnant with me. They were also pretty expensive since they are from Miguel Vieira (a portuguese fashion designer) and they still look modern. I have a lot of ideas for some new outfits featuring these sneakers, tomorrow I'll post one of them!

xo,
Fii.

2 comments:

  1. Boa, que sorte! Não é todos os dias que vemos umas sapatilhas de miguel vieira de 1994! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verdade! Muito menos em nossa casa no nosso tamanho :D

      Delete

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance