Saturday, September 8, 2012

Alexander Wang Spring Summer 2013 rtw

| | 0 comments

 *images: courtesy of style.com*

I'm not a 100% convinced about this collection, maybe because he tried too hard and did too much. You can't let yourself be controlled by a concept or idea, you have to be able to know when to stop and say «enough». For me Alexander kind of lost control of the collection and ended up with too much information, too many things going on at the same time and a lack of cohesion. I did like some looks, the colors, the clean sandals and the end of the show, though. The dresses and the cut out, clear details have a great impact, such as the monochromatic outfits and the oversized white shirts at the beginning. I also found the matching, central stripe on the hair futuristic, as well as the collection, which ended up with that feeling to it. The lights made the outfits glow in the dark and elevated the collection to another level. Not as good as Felipe's, but still one of the best so far and a proof that sporty, black and white, minimal, monochrome and chic are stronger than ever.

And of course leather will be our second skin.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance