Thursday, September 20, 2012

Back to School Outfit

| | 8 comments



Cap - H&M / Oversized Tunic - Zara / Dress - H&M / Sneakers - Miguel Vieira (Vintage) / Leather Backpack - Harley-Davidson (Vintage)

       (Last) First day of school and I'm struggling to get used to all the routine again. Probably I won't be updating the blog daily, but I'll make an effort. Meanwhile here's what I wore for school today, I'm hoping you like it and give me some feedback please. Btw. both the sneakers and the backpack were from my mom!

xo,
Fii.

8 comments:

  1. I love that top and how sport yet put together this look is.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Your blog is adorable as well <3

      Delete
  2. Que blog fantástico que estás aqui a começar! :D Adorei a tua estética minimalista e desportiva!

    continua!


    GIVEAWAY - $50 voucher for Chicnova
    My Fashion Insider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigada! Fico muito feliz por ouvir isso, obrigada pelo apoio :D
      Assim o farei :3

      Delete
  3. Adorei o teu blog! O minimalismo todo é simplesmente perfeito!
    O outfit ficou espectacular!
    Já sigo*
    Beijinhos grandes*

    http://freefallfeather.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agradeço imenso o feedback tão positivo e o facto de me estares a seguir!
      vou dar uma vista de olhos ao teu e seguir ;)

      Beijinho <3

      Delete
    2. Adorei este look e a sua essência minimalista, fica bem! ^^
      Gabriela

      http://studdedmind.blogspot.pt/

      Delete

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance