Wednesday, September 19, 2012

D.I.Y. Clean A2 Art Folder

| | 0 comments



    Every year I change my A2 art folder, because buying a new one is too expensive. This year I decided to change from black to white in order to identify my portfolio quicker among all the other black ones. Certainly almost no one will have it in white monochrome. It only took some patience to paint it and two spray cans from Leroy Merlin (10€). My folder looks new and has a great visual impact. Recycle your school material, you'll not regret it!

xo,
Fii.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance