Saturday, September 8, 2012

Felipe Oliveira Baptista for Lacoste Spring Summer 2013 rtw

| | 0 comments

 *images: courtesy of style.com*

I'm truly proud of our portuguese fashion designer Felipe Oliveira Baptista, currently working for Lacoste. I expected a great collection, but I never thought I'd love it so much! I just went crazy with all the shapes, perfect cuts, intelligent and original color blocking (one of his signatures), amazing shoes, hair and makeup, styling, scenario... everything was just the perfect combination. Even the fanny packs! As a friend of mine said «He even made fanny packs look cool and elegant.» Who would have thought? He combined effortless chic with a sporty and minimalistic touch. The whole collection looks flawless, even the patterns, which I normally dislike, look great. The collection is consistent and has an enormous diversity, not to mention the tasteful color palette and those clean and clear shirts and jackets. Simply to die for. This is a revolution for Lacoste again. Monochrome, clean, minimal, sporty and chic came to stay! I'm ecstatic.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance