Saturday, September 22, 2012

Jil Sander SS 13 rtw MFW

| | 0 comments



*images: courtesy of Style.com*


    This collection was presented today during the Milan Fashion Week and I really liked it, although it wasn't as clean as some previous collections (Lacoste and Rad Hourani for example).
    On the negative side I wasn't in love with the shape of the clear sunglasses and the shinning polka dot.    
    Now on the positive one, the shapes and perfectly tailored coats, dresses, jumpers and A-Shaped skirts were divine and sophisticated, such as the boots. The pop of bright red in an almost white monochromatic look was an intelligent and bold choice as well. Once again we saw some color blocking in the jumpers, one of them (white and wine coloured) was actually different in each sleeve.
    One of the white jackets reminded me of mine from Zara (the beloved minimal coat) and I'm considering buying a clean, wide belt to copy this effect on skirts.
    Overall not my favourite collection, but definitely a good and consistent one.  

xo,
Fii.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance