Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rad by Rad Hourani Spring Summer 2013 rtw

| | 2 comments

* images from Tumblr*


   The best SS '13 rtw NYFW collection! Also the most intricate and cohesive one. Keywords: tailoring, layers, androgyny, color blocking, monochrome, sporty, minimal.  This is only a sneak peek of what you can see here
   I couldn't really choose a favorite look or piece, because I'd wear everything, both men and womenswear (if such difference exists for Rad). He's always so clean, harmonious and effortless in the way he designs all the separate pieces and puts them together. It's wearable and it's what we want to have in our wardrobe: separates! Not to mention the perfect color palette, shoes, coats, biker shorts, etc. Take a look!

xo

2 comments:

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance