Saturday, December 22, 2012

New Chelsea Boots

| | 0 comments

Chelsea Boots - Oysho (here)

Finally! I had been looking for some Chelsea Boots since September and here they are. Yes, they are neither black nor white, seriously I don't even know how to call this colour. Is it pale pink or camel? It's not that important either. 
I had to order them online, because they didn't even get to a store, so I was a bit afraid they wouldn't fit me. Well, they do and they are super comfy! Who would think Oysho had shoes with this quality and design? It reminds me a bit of what you can buy at Cos.

Do you like them?

xo,
Fii.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance