Sunday, January 20, 2013

Alexander Wang Spring 2013 RTW Campaign

| | 2 comments









Is there a better way to start your day? Alexander Wang, photographer Steven Klein, creative director Pascal Dangin, stylist Patti Wilson, Spring 2013 RTW, 7 photos, THE best campaign I have seen in a long time (and I don't really pay that much attention to campaigns)! The Seven Wonders of the World should be reconsidered after seeing this masterpiece created by three huge masters from the fashion world!
I still can't believe my eyes when I look at such a strong statement, such raw beauty, these photos give me a sense of natural woman power! And the poses, faces and attitude…. the model nailed it, I don't even recognize her name, but I will be looking for Malgosia Bela (belíssima!) from now on. 
Alexander keeps wowing us with such talent, can't wait to see the revolution he's starting at Balenciaga! Start the countdown.

Have a great Sunday! x

2 comments:

  1. Este editorial está fantástico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! Check it out! <3
    http://lookcloserlook.blogspot.pt/2013/01/liebster-means-dearest.html

    ReplyDelete

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance