Friday, January 11, 2013

Awkward

| | 10 comments





*Photos by Nuno Vieira* 

Coat - Uterque // Jumper - Next // Skirt-trousers - Zara // Clutch - Women'secret // Chelsea Boots - Oysho

More photos than usual, yes! Unusual is always welcome. And these photos came out specifically great, a bit awkward I might also say! The reason might be my personal awkwardness, I hate posing, don't really have the talent for it, so I just stand there and wait for some kind of higher force to help me! Thank (whatever) God for all the help I've been given. Oh and thank Him also for the luck I had in finding a matching clutch to my chelsea boots, from two different stores!

I'm in a bit of a hurry now, see you later! x

10 comments:

  1. Parece que vais a pesca krida.
    O teu blog é só mais uma cópia de muitos, está péssimo, trabalha e arma-te menos. Bjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada, vou fazer por isso krido.
      As opiniões são bem-vindas, obrigada pelo feedback e vou tê-lo em consideração. Espero que continues a passar por aqui e me ajudes a melhorar cada vez mais! um beijo e espero que para a próxima te agrade. <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything about these looks, they're flawless :3 also, every single expression of yours is amazing, keep rocking it, you're going far!
    good luck kisses :)<3
    ps.: don't let fashion failures put you down, since every look you create is awesome, what they say is irrelevant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uau! adoro. "the simple the better" :)

    ReplyDelete

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance