Thursday, January 3, 2013

"Colour" Blocking

| | 2 comments





*Photos by my sister*

Coat - Uterque // Jumper - Thrifted // Skirt - ZARA // Boots - Thrifted

   You may not believe it, but I bought this pair of square front leather boots at the last flea market for only 3,50€. Plus they're beyond comfortable and brand new! Unbelievable right? Lucky me, I guess! 
   Oh and now you might be wondering why "Colour" Blocking and the answer is: there's only one colour in this geometric design (which btw. reminds me of a minimal Tetris). A deep blue is the chosen one, paired with my all time favourite "colours": black and white. 

Hope you liked it!

Fii.



2 comments:

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance