Saturday, January 26, 2013

Nun

| | 6 comments





*Photos by Nuno Vieira*

Faux Leather Perforated Jacket - Kate London // Sweater - Oysho // Skirt - Zara // Boots - Dr. Martens

If your first impression was "she looks like a nun", then let me tell you it was mine too. I would never try to look like one, it just happened because of the enormous and gorgeous black hoody combined with my precious little white sweater. This post is actually a bit ironic, because my religious believes are nun  none. Then again I think about Tisci's religious work and all of a sudden everything seems just right.

Now I have to go, a nuns' life can get pretty hectic! Happy Saturday!



6 comments:

  1. estás fantástica e realmente fazes lembrar uma freira...mas cheia de estilo!

    Esse casaco fica-te maravilhosamente bem :D adoro essa saia, estou arrependida de não ter investido nela!

    beijinhos, Nádia
    My Fashion Insider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha obrigada, Nádia! :D

      Tive a sorte de ma oferecerem, porque também não planeava investir nela!

      Beijinhos ^^


      Delete
  2. Adorei tudo! Desde as fotografias, ao casaco perfeito e á saia! Gostei muito do blog também :)

    ReplyDelete

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance