Monday, February 11, 2013

LACOSTE Fall 2013 RTW

| | 0 comments
































*Images from Style.com*



Coincidence or not it's my 80th post and Lacoste's 80th anniversary this year. I couldn't imagine a better way to celebrate it than with this breathtaking collection. And yes, I'm the ultimate Felipe Oliveira Baptista's fan, therefore my opinion is far from being impartial. The nationalist part of me is more than proud of this portuguese talent, who is conquering the international fashion industry day by day (hopefully one day it will be me, hehe). 
Now back to this masterpiece, I can't get enough of the icy theme, monochromatic palette, minimalist silhouettes, the contrast between baggy and narrow, between round shoulders and straight trousers or pencil skirts. A modern take on cotton piqué, leather and latex working as a sheath of ice over the icy prints. Felipe proves us that he really is the king of color blocking, maxi prints, sporty and minimal aesthetics. He knows what's flattering and effortlessly chic.

What do you think?

P.S.: I need these shoes in my life! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance