Monday, February 18, 2013

The surface is malleable too

| | 0 comments









AnOther, Spring/ Summer 2013
Ph. Blommers & Schumm
Fashion editor: Karen Langley
Hair: Riad Azar
Make-up: Edward Cruz
Model: Nastya Kusakina


Editorials, editorials. I've always been fascinated by them in all kinds of fashion magazines, therefore I was more than happy when I found this blog and especially this editorial! As you know I'm not a big fan of bright colors, but I have to admit these colorful sets create a cool contrast and make the white monochromatic looks stand out. It's so fresh and light! Looking forward to taking some photos like these in the summer, although I won't be wearing those Alexander Wang gladiator sandals...hunf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance