Monday, July 22, 2013

Cracked

| | 2 comments








Photos by Nuno Vieira

Crop Top - Sparkle & Fade (Urban Outfitters) from Re Invention // Skirt - Zara // Sandals - Zara


I'm finally enjoying my holidays! High school is over and I've recently received a diploma for my maximum score at my final work (a sculpture made of wool, which I will show you later). Meanwhile I've been hanging out in some fresh and functional outfits with some pieces that speak for themselves. Speaking of which, this crop top is, without any doubt, my favorite piece in my wardrobe at the moment, since it immediately elevates the elegance and sophistication of an outfit. Reminds me a bit of Balenciaga's F/W 13 rtw cracked effects. Thanks to Re Invention, I bought it for less than half of its original price. Oh how I love bargains!





2 comments:

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance