Friday, July 26, 2013

T-Zion

| | 2 comments










All photos here.

Designer // Elionai Campos
Model // Inês Junqueira
Photographer // Nuno Vieira
Photography Assistant // André Coelho
Production Assistant // Filipa Fonseca  
Hair and Makeup // Ânia Domingues and Daniela Nunes


T-Zion is the name of Elionai Campos' SS '13 collection and you might remember it from this post or maybe just because of my hysteria concerning it. The truth is, as soon as I saw the looks walking down the runway I knew I had to get my hands on them. So, Nuno and I decided it would be a great opportunity for both, and especially for him, to photograph the lookbook and the campaign for his final school project. And the answer, as you can see, was "yes!".  Needless to say it is always a pleasure to work with nice and talented people like Elionai. You'll be hearing a lot from her, that's for sure! 
Let's not forget about the photographer, right? And what a hell of a good one with a promising future ahead of him, since he keeps evolving and working hard to achieve his goals. As you can see, I have to work really hard if I want to be as talented as they are at such a young age! Keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe not, shall use them to sketch! 

2 comments:

  1. Adoro! Desde que vi pela primeira vez no espaço Bloom... Então para esta colecção nem há palavras! Muito bom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black looks!

    emzgalz.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance