Monday, August 5, 2013

Tatiana Lёshkina

| | 0 comments







Tatiana Lёshkina is one of those photographers you find and never forget; I've known her work for more than a year now and it still feels fresh to me. Everything in her photographs seems so light and effortless, even though most of them defy gravity, placing bodies and objects in harmony as if they were born to be together. Sometimes the line between forced and natural is so thin, you are afraid that the next time she'll cross it, like many other photographers do. Not Tatiana, she is in full control of her aesthetics, standing out for not being afraid of taking risks
Pure, clean, balanced, structured and subtle; maybe that's the reason why it can get quite paradoxical with fragile positions sculpting a solid image. But at the end of the day, isn't that the feeling you want to get? Contrasting elements that disturb your ideal of beauty, becoming simultaneously fragile and powerful.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Hi, my name is Filipa. I'm a 18 year old girl passionate about fashion and arts, therefore I'm anxious to share with you my style and taste.


fii.fon.seca.official@gmail.com

Followers

Categories

All images belong to me, if not posted otherwise . Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance